Walk in for a great career with one of the leading financial services institutions in the UAE.
Candidates with relevant Sales experience are preferred.
Please carry copy of your CV, Passport and Emirates id (If applicable for Emirates id)
Date: 12th Jan 2017, Thursday
Time: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Venue: Dunia Finance, BLDG # 6. Level 2. Dubai Outsource City, Near Dubai Academic City, Dubai.
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role in dunia. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You should have in depth knowledge of customer segments. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
– Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto).
– Develop long term relationship with customers.
– Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
– Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
– Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
– Provide excellent service to the customers.
– Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Please do note that this interview is open to candidates who are presently in the UAE.
Please bring a copy of your resume, a copy of your passport, photo (passport size) and a copy of your Emirates ID (if you have).