Responsibilities include developing business relationships with all levels of management within end users from various Vertical Market sectors such as Education, hospitality, Healthcare and Oil & Gas, and training end users on technology products, that will advance the development of market solutions.
General Responsibilities and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in electronics and/or Computer Science.
• 3 years’ experience, with a strong technical background, developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions.
• Perform initial technical phone support for Extron and AV related products.
• Follow up and engage Vertical market end users on support requests, product pricing information, trade-show follow up, system design and literature requests.
• Promote Extron trainings for Vertical Market and ensure proper follow up.
• Expertise in AV is a must, previous working experience in AV Integration or Distribution companies will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – English and Arabic.
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment.
• Keep current on knowledge of the latest technologies related to video, audio, computers, and electronics.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with Extron staffs, dealers, and members of the AV industry.
• Traveling would be a requirement.
• Any other duties as assigned by the management.
For 32 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional AV system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today’s high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions – S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional AV industry.
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions – S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity.
For Daily Job Updates in the UAE, please Like us on Facebook!
Powered by WordPress Popup