Posted on November 7, 2016 2:15 PM
Cabin Assistants at Emirates (Philippines)
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum height of 160cm with proportional weight
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tiptoe;
- At least High School graduate
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good set of teeth. Candidates with braces/retainers will not be considered throughout the screening process.
- 1 passport-sized photograph in business attire (Sky blue background)
- 1 full-body 4R-sized photograph in business attire (Sky blue background taken by a professional photographer)
- Updated resume
- Business attire is required: Corporate coat over blouse & knee-level skirt, hair tied up and in full make-up.
- Photocopy of College Diploma and Transcript of Records/TOR (if College Undergraduate – HS Diploma)
- 1 Colored photocopy of Passport (must be valid for at least 12 months from the date of application)
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience with an international hotel chain/airline/world class service provider and/or experience working in Hospitality Industry within housekeeping department would be an advantage.
Candidates who pass the screening will be notified via e-mail.
All applicants must secure their Emirates’ Online Reference Number (ORN) / Application Number through www.emiratesgroupcareers.com