Fluidmeet is seeking a highly resourceful, innovative, and competent individual who has had approx. 2 years of experience in a customer service position. The position will require heavy interaction with suppliers and clients and will require an individual who is able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing in English. We are looking for an individual who is equally outgoing/ extroverted and organized/ responsible.
• First point of contact for new and existing customers and online visitors therefore providing an exceptional phone/ online experience.
• Responsible for the day to day customer service operations of fluidmeet and providing services including:
• Handling calls of various prospects, leads and clients as well as various areas of business.
• Managing meeting room booking system.
• Supporting venues in registration processes.
• Administrative tasks- initiating and answering email inquiries, answering phones inquiries and following up on leads.
• Demonstrate ownership of fluidmeet operations.
• Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business.
• Contributes to the overall business revenue by identifying opportunities to promote fluidmeet products and services to clients.
• Active in engaging both online and offline leads (workspace Seekers) to fluidmeet and working towards closing as many leads as possible.
• Identifying new & innovative ways of getting more online and offline leads and increasing sales.
• Supporting workspace seekers in navigating the website and making a booking online.
• Research and identify new venues for fluidmeet to partner with and list onto the website.
• Perform Ad-hoc activities as needed by Management (co-founders)• Record performance on a weekly basis to be discussed with Management.
• Exceptional Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
• Effective and professional communication skills in English (written and oral).
• Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to understand further programmes to assist in the day to day centre operations
• Ability to operate basic office equipment.
• Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
• Proactive, confident and with a positive “can-do” attitude. Able to clearly communicate with colleagues and clients.
• Have a proven ability for efficient problem solving. • Excellent attention to detail when dealing with suppliers and clients.
For Daily Job Updates in the UAE, please Like us on Facebook!
Powered by WordPress Popup