• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent discipline)
Knowledge and Skills
• Exceptional personal service skills and the ability to identify areas for improvements in others and train.
• Computer literate and have experience with excel and Microsoft office applications
• Interpersonal skills, multicultural awareness and sensitivity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively across different business platforms.
• Ability to acknowledge negative indicators early and take appropriate measures.
• The ability to address a group of 20+ people with confidence
• The ability to adapt, problem solve and make decisions effectively