– Help coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
– Help to generate the various document control reports as required.
– Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
– Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
– Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
– Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
– Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.