• To adhere to strict grooming and hygiene standards.
• To ensure that the work area allocated be it a guest room, corridor, service area, is maintained to the highest level of cleanliness according to standards laid down by the hotel.
•To set up the housekeeping pantry area and the housekeeping trolleys. Re-stock Room Attendant carts and return to proper backspace parking location.
• To clean guest corridors, and rooms by using the right chemicals and as per procedure.
• To ensure that guest supplies are placed as per the standards of the hotel.
• To ensure that any guest request you may receive is immediately taken action in a professional and timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction and that these are executed in 15 minutes maximum.
•To maintain a polite, dignified and helpful attitude towards guests.
• To obtain not only via initial training in the hotel, a good knowledge of the hotel such as where are the restaurants, what are their opening times, guest laundry procedures, etc. A good knowledge of hotel facilities in order to answer and help the guest in a quick efficient manner.
•To communicate maintenance requests in guest rooms to the housekeeping desk/office.
• To report immediately to the Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Executive Housekeeper and Floor Supervisors, any area of default in any area of your workplace.
• To provide daily turn down service to guest rooms.
• To ensure responsible attitude in handling of hotel property such as the equipment you work with.
• To ensure that your work trolley and service areas are always clean and tidy.
• To strictly follow the procedures on lost and found, found anywhere on the hotel premises.
• To strictly follow the procedures for general security on handling of keys.
• To report to the Executive Housekeeper any suspicious circumstances encountered.
• To understand and adhere to all fire and safety procedures, and to attend training as and when required by the hotel.
For Daily Job Updates in the UAE, please Like us on Facebook!
Powered by WordPress Popup