• Receive and implement daily work schedule from the direct supervisor.
• Inspect Passenger tickets to ensure there are no offenses and violations of the rules of the Public Transport Agency.
• Issue and collect offenses and fines in case of irregularities
• Confiscate of the illegal use of public transportation.
• Report the current location using TETRA communications.
• Make operational arrangements during events, road diversions, civil works, as well as operational offenses.
• Inform all the organizations regarding the offenses and how to use the technical ways to get offended passengers information.
• Attend to emergency cases during and after working hours when needed.
• Perform other responsibilities related to the position as appropriate.
• Basic Computer-literate performer.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
• Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking. Arabic will be an advantage.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks.
• Good Knowledge of community/government affairs..