– Handle all KHDA related approvals and correspondence for staff and students to confirm the complete fulfillment of KHDA requirements at all times.
– Update and maintain the information on systems related to KHDA, for teachers and students, to get the required approvals respectively.
– Assisting with all secretary duties and taking care of all responsibilities when the requests or contacts are in Arabic language;
– Answering telephone calls, taking messages, maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
– Filing and typing and word processing.
– Liaising with relevant organizations.
– Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
– Welcoming visitors and scheduling their meetings with the management.
– Doing out pound calls based on management instructions.
– Word processing, audio and copy typing, letter writing.
– Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
To apply to this post send an email to
LOOKING FOR JOBS?
For Daily Job Updates in the UAE, please Like us on Facebook!
Disclaimer: We, at Ohhmyjob, are not recruiters nor an agency. We are only sharing job openings in different companies in the UAE. We do not claim ownership of all of the posts and images/logos and all credit goes to the respective owners. Our aim is just to give a portal for job seekers to find jobs in the best companies worldwide. We are not involved in any stage of the recruitment and are not collecting any fees from the job seekers. If you feel that any post are fraudulent and/or misused, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take action accordingly.
Although we post ads from authentic and/or registered sources, we cannot assure that all postings are valid and legitimate. It is the sole responsibility of the job seeker to be vigilant if any company asks for fees or money. In no circumstances shall Ohhmyjob.com be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of information from Ohhmyjob.com.