At International School
– Handle all KHDA related approvals and correspondence for staff and students to confirm the complete fulfillment of KHDA requirements at all times.
– Update and maintain the information on systems related to KHDA, for teachers and students, to get the required approvals respectively.
– Assisting with all secretary duties and taking care of all responsibilities when the requests or contacts are in Arabic language;
– Answering telephone calls, taking messages, maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
– Filing and typing and word processing.
– Liaising with relevant organizations.
– Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
– Welcoming visitors and scheduling their meetings with the management.
– Doing out pound calls based on management instructions.
– Word processing, audio and copy typing, letter writing.
– Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.