• Welcome patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Greet, assist patients and direct patients to clinics.
• Has working knowledge of Health Plan coverage types,
• Check in patient by following check-in policies and procedures and using the check-in systems of manual visit records when the systems are down
• Check out patients by following check-out policies and procedures and using the check-out systems or manual visit records when the systems are down, if applicable
• Follow appropriate procedures when registering exception-type patients such as non-members or cash basis
• Assist patients by providing general information and explaining co-pays/applicable fees.
• Maintain the patients’ comment box, if applicable
• Communicate with Clinical, Finance and Administrative Offices’ staff as needed
• Cash Handling Reconciliation Deposit and handle cash according to the Cash Handling protocol.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned by the Directors
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
For Daily Job Updates in the UAE, please Like us on Facebook!
Powered by WordPress Popup